Principles of Soccer
Gaining a greater understanding of the game by breaking it down into manageable segments.
During this camp, our Director of Coaching and staff will divide the camp into five areas – principles of attack, principles of defense, principles of possession, principles of transition and principles of finishing- focusing on one principle per day.
By the end of the week, each camper will have a greater understanding of each of these areas and will be on their way to becoming a more well-rounded soccer player.
- $125 for YMCA Members, $175 for non-members
- Ages: 12-18
- This camp is open to all recreational and competitive players.
- Sessions are July 15 through July 19.
- All sessions led by our DOC, Jason Montgomery
- All sessions at the Emory Folmar YMCA Soccer Complex
- Session Times: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Register online or at the YMCA Emory Folmar Soccer Complex during registration hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 11 am to 6 pm.
- Saturday 10:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Click Here to register
For more information, contact Jason Montgomery at email@example.com. or 334-641-0122