YMCA Sports Pledge
“I pledge to play the game, the best that I can, to be a team player, to respect my opponents, rules and officials and to improve myself in spirit, mind and body.”
Sports participation keeps kids physically active and provides them with positive development opportunities. As they strive to achieve individual and team goals, Y participants learn fundamental skills and positive values.
Why choose YMCA Sports?
- Everyone plays in every game
- Smiles, laughs and good feelings are important
- Teamwork and cooperation are keys to success
- Striving to win is an essential part of all sports, but winning is only one goal of many
- We play fair, learning to respect our teammates, our opponents, the officials and ourselves
- Fall and Spring Outdoor Soccer
- Winter and Summer Indoor Soccer
From ages four to seventeen, kids love our soccer program! Our programs allow young players to enjoy soccer in a positive and fun environment. Teams are formed by skill evaluation.
All games are played at the Montgomery YMCA Soccer Complex at 300 Brown Springs Road, Montgomery, Al.
Camps and clinics are offered.