2018 Montgomery YMCA Recreational Soccer Fall Outdoor Information Sheet
(Boys and Girls Ages 6-17) (Mini Ages 3-5)
Registration Begins July 25th, 2018 – August 25th, 2018 (Late registration will be an additional $15)
Evaluation Dates (ages 6-17) August 27th-28th (Time TBD)
Practices will begin week of September 3rd, 2018– Coaches determine practice days/times
Games begin September 17th, 2018
Season Ends (approximately) October 30th, 2018
Game Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday
Coaches meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 28th at 7:30pm at:
Montgomery YMCA Indoor Arena
300 Brown Springs Road
Montgomery, AL 36117
- Membership must not expire before the program ends. If such is the case you must either renew your membership or register as a non-member.
- All coaches are volunteers. No Assistant Coaches until enough Head Coaches are found.
- There is no guarantee that requests will be met. Siblings will play on same team if in same age group.
The YMCA depends upon volunteer coaches. Your child’s team may need a coach.
Give your time. It’s the most you can give
Refund will only be issued if a program is cancelled by the YMCA.
- In case of an illness or injury necessitating withdraws; the amount of refund will be at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- If a participant drops out of a program before the start of the program, a refund will be given minus the cost of the program supplies and a $15.00 registration fee.
$60 member fee/ $120 non-member fee MINI: $50 member fee/ $100 non-member fee
- Shinguards are mandatory both at practices and games. NO JEWELRY FOR GAMES.(earrings, necklace, etc.)
For further information contact the following:
Stefan Casale 334.396.9754
YMCA Emory Folmar Soccer Complex registration hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 11am-6pm
|YMCA Montgomery Recreational Youth Soccer|
Sunday and Wednesday Closed