2019 Recreational Fall Outdoor
Registration dates/info for the 2019 Fall season will be available in August. Check back then!
Montgomery YMCA Indoor Arena
300 Brown Springs Road
Montgomery, AL 36117
- Membership must not expire before the program ends. If such is the case you must either renew your membership or register as a non-member.
- All coaches are volunteers. No Assistant Coaches until enough Head Coaches are found.
- There is no guarantee that requests will be met. Siblings will play on same team if in same age group.
The YMCA depends upon volunteer coaches. Your child’s team may need a coach.
Give your time. It’s the most you can give
Refund will only be issued if a program is cancelled by the YMCA.
- In case of an illness or injury necessitating withdraws; the amount of refund will be at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- If a participant drops out of a program before the start of the program, a refund will be given minus the cost of the program supplies and a $15.00 registration fee.
$60 member fee/ $120 non-member fee MINI: $50 member fee/ $100 non-member fee
- Shinguards are mandatory both at practices and games. NO JEWELRY FOR GAMES.(earrings, necklace, etc.)
For further information contact the following:
Stefan Casale 334.396.9754
YMCA Emory Folmar Soccer Complex registration hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 11am-6pm
|YMCA Montgomery Recreational Youth Soccer|
Sunday and Wednesday Closed