Every day we will begin with one hour of individual ball work, learning how to manipulate and become even more comfortable with the ball. We will explore every part of the foot and how to use each part to control the ball. Then after a short break we will play games allowing each player the opportunity to try and experiment their newly acquired skills.
- $125 for members, $175 for non-members.
- Ages: 8-18
- Sessions are Monday July 6 through Friday July 10.
- All sessions led by our DoC, Jason Montgomery.
- All sessions held at the Emory Folmar YMCA Soccer Complex.
- Session Times: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Soccer gear required. Make sure they bring their shin guards and cleats. They will also need to bring their own ball.
- Register online at https://ymcamontgomery.org/programs/sports-youth/capital-city-streaks/or at the Emory Folmar YMCA Soccer Complex
For more information, contact Jason Montgomery at email@example.com